Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
I see a couple of companies out of the UK selling Buffalo Levi's Truckers on ebay that are made in india.
View attachment 90549
They claim that these are brand new and genuine levi's, and that they are an authorized seller of Levi's. They have them in small through xx large, but no information on exact size.

Wadda ya think?

You can also get them on Amazon

Same seller as the eBay listing when you add the jacket to your basket on Amazon. Lots of fine feedback on ebay and they've 80,000 other items for sale on there (!) All the reviews of their website are okay, though most of them seem to be from Russia for some reason, seems a bigish business from that. Imagine the items are genuine but just something about it seems a little off putting to me.

Same Jacket is also on the Levis website for £20 more and if I were buying I'd probably buy from there just for the peice of mind in this case, actually if you sign up for their mailing list you get 10% off as well so it'd work out cheaper too after that.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Isn't that a great collar?

ju5wTGX8r3--mtrzL0-JOTs-aTNF0jBW7g18XUwl2BPXbsmlK-0UZh_e9aXkGTp6HV2PzUCFdS8aJprUcq-mDosPlkTrzTOKQ_0EZHnBPXWNOO2IvqENa3bH5lb08V7XWy9Mk8VM3rPjEa1HIR8XjVMebsI2g2coSHIIjGpv6lCbpY9rft4LKieIHDiui4nE0o5UljVzI8QmRvaQdb6Rg_blNhuDaLRX9rLjXQy5EkhzVs4llMAIfaNCogFioss4SoI4BBLng3dzz5B2qxxMA924AcTqnXPP3n4GZDTM_W4y2qCSBSO9eu_utXGxQ9xD1bonvkv79n5DVxXFDuCljnBWw4GSHHaPooUMI-7EfvrGcusIpqqdNcBHW4yy2Y2RfOYbRbFKsWRNACfezdLG1e3rRWG0NYgmqlloLw_SZitEYkkTp2id9RREf_4_sdwuijeiQinXQ1DLfIwtJMDLOQi_rkp723xyDbm825wlddWnqHvgtunJaH7zr_rt-CVt32ZyovEJsE8-1PdkYE1NM9Ksp5UhiaX1yUBgNEKAL05FBFgjBI_fLij7FK5Dbd78LpKRAq7k4vHJRSXl5KvPf30gCV5TKFY0eFXw3qXNrbY=w968-h643-no

Gamma68

One Too Many
Might as well have been custom made for you.

Thanks, Monitor. It feels sized just right, maybe a touch snug at the belt line (tough to get it belted past the second notch). Some folks have commented that Schott jackets generally allow extra room for a "gut." This one is designed for slim fellas.

Gamma68

One Too Many
Thanks, guys. I feel fortunate to have a body type that's suited to the jackets I've acquired. I'm pretty pleased with the fit on just about all of them. And because I'm 5-9, 155 lbs., there are many vintage jackets out there that should offer a good fit for me.

Edward Reed

A-List Customer
on my way out to see my oldest (senior in high school) Fall orchestra performance. plays violin.
Wearing my Eastman Leather Co. RoughWear 42-1401P A-2 flight jacket (same contract Jimmy Stewart wore during war time) with vintage 1940s wool officers tie.
Temps have been up and down but the past couple of days the humidity was really low with temps upper 40s in the morning with it getting no higher than 70 degrees by late day so: "Leather Weather"! :D

IMG_8086.JPG

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice!

I love my Cordovan Bootlegger but kinda wish I had gone for the zip sleeves...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24