Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

dubpynchon

One Too Many
^^ Very very nice. If I ever go for another BL I'll ask for zip sleeves as well. :)

Very nice!

I love my Cordovan Bootlegger but kinda wish I had gone for the zip sleeves...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, they do make a cool jacket that little bit cooler. The sales order has them listed as 'Highwayman zipped sleeves', they don't seem to be as narrow as the cafe racer ones. @ton312 has one on order with the Board Racer zippers on the other side of the sleeves, that in brass would look really good against cordovan. Wish I'd thought of that.

Last edited:
Just arrived Aero Bootlegger in cordovan. Moira Mac did a great job. I added zipped sleeves and olive stitching and lining. One thing I really like about the Bootlegger is the front drop, from the side the line of the jacket is practically horizontal which I think is cool.
full
IMG_6457.GIF

Just arrived Aero Bootlegger in cordovan. Moira Mac did a great job. I added zipped sleeves and olive stitching and lining. One thing I really like about the Bootlegger is the front drop, from the side the line of the jacket is practically horizontal which I think is cool.
full

Really awesome! Dude, you're done.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
^ Michael, love the Woolrich hunt suit. Please tell us about the boots.
Thanks. The boots are Sears Wearmaster 16" double tanned. I've not been successful in dating them, but likely from sometime in the 1950s. The lace bottom pants are from sometime in the '50s too, I believe. And the jacket is a new model, probably 1970s. They do still make the identical jacket, though now it is imported.

Michael

Gamma68

One Too Many
Thanks. The boots are Sears Wearmaster 16" double tanned. I've not been successful in dating them, but likely from sometime in the 1950s. The lace bottom pants are from sometime in the '50s too, I believe. And the jacket is a new model, probably 1970s. They do still make the identical jacket, though now it is imported.

Michael

Very nice boots. Yes, I had one of the newer imported Woolrich hunt coats. Sold it when I found a late 1940s/early 1950s version at a terrific price on eBay. It's in superb condition. The earlier ones have offset chest pockets.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Very nice boots. Yes, I had one of the newer imported Woolrich hunt coats. Sold it when I found a late 1940s/early 1950s version at a terrific price on eBay. It's in superb condition. The earlier ones have offset chest pockets.
Thanks. I would like one from the earlier era too, to match the labeling of the pants. I got this one pretty cheaply as I recall so it does the trick for now. Still keeping my eyes open though.

Thanks,
Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner