Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Radz108

One of the Regulars
Not a leather jacket day today :(
Sunday brunch at the zoo -18 degrees celsius
Canada Goose Langford Parka
A5EE5EDB-368D-485F-80E1-803D2D6FCCD9.jpeg
5ACFE68B-7342-4F9C-85C0-BF4E13BB5CB9.jpeg
5CF67CC4-4CD7-48D3-A9B1-48E6CC00F3AA.jpeg

Sheepdog149

Practically Family
Hi folks!
Been lurking for a solid year or more, and would like to thank everyone for the amount of knowledge and wisdom that is shared on this forum!
Been wearing my swedish 70s goatskin jacket indoors (still in the midst of winter here in the north of Sweden..) has some neat looking grain and loads of character. Bought it at a splendid vintage leather shop in Stockholm over a year ago. The fit is alright, it was very difficult finding a jacket of that era that fit my 6´7", so we added length to the sleeves using some goatskin of a similar age.

I am also in the process of ordering my first Aero jacket (hence the indoors leather jacket wearing..) will be a modified Dustbowl in Russet Vicenza..other details are as of yet unspecified.

I'm sure I will be spending a entirely reasonable amount of time on this forum.

View attachment 104633 View attachment 104634 View attachment 104635 View attachment 104636 View attachment 104637
Beautiful jacket sir! It's nice to have you onboard[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Powerband

Practically Family
Day 10. I've been going at the Model B hard. It has now softened up enough to accommodate an American Giant hoodie. Glad i resisted the urge to panic and size up.
fb7a7afded21e5f87625073ea861f717.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The AG hoodie isn’t a thin sweatshirt either! It’s accommodating well and the overall combo looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't be better than 32f here for a week. If it's gonna be soft enough for riding in 3 months then i can't waste a day.
I remember that feeling. Waiting for the first spring day to get my pile out. Now I just find myself wandering around target looking for deals on cartwheel. Meanwhile my bike is nothing but rust and dust.

Thuggee

Practically Family
Not really jacket weather here in sunny QLD Australia today but I just took possession of this beauty today, this replaced a Areomarine that I sold off as it was to big, Modifed SB in their brown ranger horse, very soft medium weight leather the fit I believe is good this time around
57f448833b1b407b288eccf0799a0cae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails