Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Pendleton Cardigan

rTCUue3h.jpg
YCFfuWkh.jpg
WzlT1i9h.jpg

OldStrummer

Practically Family
I'll probably get drummed out of the FL corps for this, but even though I own three leather jackets (and a fourth on the way), one of my prized possessions is the Pacific Trail jacket I bought on sale at Nordstrom Rack over ten years ago. I've worn it to the frozen spaces of Iceland, Denmark, Minnesota and more, as well as the warmer climes of Hawai`i, Florida and Califormia. It's water-repellent, has a nice, warm lining, and takes punishment like you wouldn't believe.
PTLabel.jpg

seres

A-List Customer

@Dav ... You need to model / fit pic one more item… a good set of Chainsaw Chaps. I’m not trying to be the “Chainsaw nazi”, but those small saws can get away from you just as fast as the big ones, maybe faster because they’re so easy to use. I almost took a chunk out of my right thigh with a Stihl 046 when I became tired, lazy, and just plain stupid, but the chaps saved me. That was almost 20 years ago, and it still scares me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto