Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

ksozay

One Too Many
From the "But there's room to layer"! camp comes this gargantuan RL cross zip. Nice cognac color to it tho. It's a super easy jacket to wear with sleeve diameter rivaling my Carhartt Detroit. The leather is pretty although it does not feel as it will ever develop any significant creases. I may have my tailor trim the sleeves and body for a better fit. Not sure...to me this jacket is quietly whispering in my ear
" sell me and buy a natty Bootlegger"
View attachment 146278
View attachment 146279

I actually think that jacket turned out pretty well! And yes, it's about that time of year again for you to put in your annual bootlegger order.

dannyk

One Too Many
My honesty opnion : sell it and wear LW j23 everyday.
I want one so bad. I suppose I could sell 2or 3 of my jackets and get one....but ugh the decisions. Anyone want to give me a Christmas gift. LW J23 size 36? Just going to throw that out there. I need to join the brotherhood.

ksozay

One Too Many
I want one so bad. I suppose I could sell 2or 3 of my jackets and get one....but ugh the decisions. Anyone want to give me a Christmas gift. LW J23 size 36? Just going to throw that out there.

You know, I have a REALLY NICE Model E in a size 38! It's that good Vanson leather, the kind that feels 4 inches thick and makes the cop squeaking noises. But the noise is subtle enough that only you hear it. I love it, just a HAIR too small.

Hh121

Banned
I want one so bad. I suppose I could sell 2or 3 of my jackets and get one....but ugh the decisions. Anyone want to give me a Christmas gift. LW J23 size 36? Just going to throw that out there.

Go for it, the best hide in the world. But don't expect it's a perfect jacket because it has many flaws.
I would recommend their civilian jacket, it works much better than their Mc jacket

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
From the "But there's room to layer"! camp comes this gargantuan RL cross zip. Nice cognac color to it tho. It's a super easy jacket to wear with sleeve diameter rivaling my Carhartt Detroit. The leather is pretty although it does not feel as it will ever develop any significant creases. I may have my tailor trim the sleeves and body for a better fit. Not sure...to me this jacket is quietly whispering in my ear
" sell me and buy a natty Bootlegger"
View attachment 146278
View attachment 146279

Nice enough jacket Ton but if you don’t love it, you don’t love it. Plus, you of all people have sold far better jackets in the past....I’d say this ones days are numbered?

dannyk

One Too Many
You know, I have a REALLY NICE Model E in a size 38! It's that good Vanson leather, the kind that feels 4 inches thick and makes the cop squeaking noises. But the noise is subtle enough that only you hear it. I love it, just a HAIR too small.
I saw it in the classifieds. Put up some measurements?! Also do you accept trades?

dannyk

One Too Many
...and yet just two threads below, someone only wished to express their gratitude toward everyone on this here forum for being such a helping bunch. I wonder what that person would have to say if they saw you guys here, involved in this shady plotting.
In all fairness someone I forgot who without looking warned them to never come back and lock up their wallet. This place is hell camouflaged as heaven; I do declare!

Gamma68

One Too Many
Schott 626. I like the grain difference between the two sleeves. Gives it some nice character.

IMG_3269.jpg
IMG_3272.jpg

nick123

I'll Lock Up
My problem is I hold everything against Aero. They are my gold standard. Few jackets can bear that terrible burden and most get the boot! Ironically I don't own a single Aero right now. And that's a problem.

Where did your heavy 4+ oz. steer bootlegger go??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner