Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Ton, don't ever sell that one! Looks beyond LW weight. Screams quality. Just from the photo alone you can tell this jacket is a piece of motorcycle equipment.

Dan, if I've ever seen HWM fit right, it's this. Just makes me feel okay with selling mine. It was a really crap fit...
Was there ever any development on the lost / stolen HWM?

dan_t

Practically Family
Dan, if I've ever seen HWM fit right, it's this. Just makes me feel okay with selling mine. It was a really crap fit...
Was there ever any development on the lost / stolen HWM?

Thanks!!
Well, I suppose the 'development' was working with Denny at Aero to find this beauty. As for the stolen one, that is long gone......
I've been keeping an eye out on gumtree & ebay, but I doubt it'll ever surface again. Such a shame really as it looked really nice in the photo's.

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
Enjoying the cooler than normal forecast as it's allowing me to get in more time with my HB.

9C5CA308-D8FD-487B-A053-9E2155FAE00E_zpsbd5gixhp.jpeg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's going to be in the low 90's today so I'm trying out this new Speed and Strength mesh armored jersey I picked up for $30 a week ago. It doesn't really fit with the lounge's style aesthetic or even my own but at $30 with CE approved armor it'll get some decent wear when it's hot out.

Z5wlWyfh.jpg

tropicalbob

Been in the low 90's for days.... You're lucky I'm wearing clothes at all!

Worf
Yesterday I went out to my car and discovered that the rear-view mirror had come unglued from the window because of the heat. Anyone remember the Twilight Zone episode where the Earth is getting closer and closer to the sun?

casechopper

Thanks Trench.

Today I'm wearing a new Levi's type 2 jacket. I picked this up at their recent 50% off sale. Type 2 jackets aren't easy to find at reasonable prices. It's a very light weight denim which is actually nice to differentiate it from my other heavier jackets. I think this will get some decent wear during the Summers.

X4MinGIh.jpg
wKllr6Vh.jpg

casechopper

Wouldn't a single pocket mean it's a Type 1? I was under the impression that type 1's are single pocket with cinch backs and type 2's have 2 pockets with buttons to tighten the body.

Wouldn't a single pocket mean it's a Type 1? I was under the impression that type 1's are single pocket with cinch backs and type 2's have 2 pockets with buttons to tighten the body.

You're probably right but I don't know a first thing about these. :) It's this one, in any case. I just like it.
Levis-Type-I-Front-Back.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24