Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
C326CE13-B0C9-4AC1-973B-FD706CACF1F3.jpeg
‘Borough’ jacket by Old Town. Unlined, unstructured, 3-button, patch pocket pattern in chocolate brown twill. My least favourite of my OT jackets as it’s a more boxy design.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Just got around to watching, and man is that a cool old police jacket. It reminds me a little bit of my Cal Leather center zip police jacket, but yours looks like a more elegant and refined design in the fine details. I wouldn't mind owning one like that, no sir.

I have no idea who the maker is. I would guess made in California, Bay Area. Pretty impressive jacket that is probably 80 years old. Hope I'm that impressive at 80!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I cut my own hair in the bathroom.

Step 1: get naked

Step 2: use an electric razor and cut; get as much off the back as you can

Step 3: facing away from the vanity mirror,use your phone's camera and point the orientation, toward you, and use this view to get the back of your head by looking at the mirror.

Step 4: vacuum up hair on floor

Step 5: rinse in shower

I cut my own hair in the bathroom.

Step 1: get naked

Step 2: use an electric razor and cut; get as much off the back as you can

Step 3: facing away from the vanity mirror,use your phone's camera and point the orientation, toward you, and use this view to get the back of your head by looking at the mirror.

Step 4: vacuum up hair on floor

Step 5: rinse in shower
I do the same but substitute phone with mirror. Clippers on top/ razor the sides and back. I’m afraid that if I razor the top the few remaining hairs will consider that a sign of disrespect and not return. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto