Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Technonut

Practically Family
Wearing the Star Sportswear A-2 repro by Steve S yet again today. :) Posted this last week, but it was overcast, and the pics came out poorly. Today, I managed to pretty much capture the true color of the jacket with much better clarity than before.

The cowhide used is breaking-in nicely, and has to be handled to appreciate how supple, yet tough it is.

IMG_3110%202_zpslalzdme4.jpg

IMG_3108%202_zpsogau4ejb.jpg

IMG_3107%202_zpscv5avqrb.jpg

IMG_3105%202_zpstk4jzxtk.jpg

IMG_3105%203_zpsf9lahejb.jpg

Last edited:
One part of the day, my beloved old blue-grey poly/cotton winterjacket and the other part of the day, my still as good as new black poly/cotton Gabardine-winterjacket. :D Both well made, solid storebrand. :)

But the new is more premium build-quality than the old, for a higher price. But the old goodie is warmer, because of the outer shell. :D

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
May be the coolest photo here ever.

Thanks Nick!

What are those boots!?

Hey Monitor, these are Nick's Boots, (Not Nick 123 :)) made in Spokane Washington, very similar to White's Boots made in the same town. These are the Packer model. They have a nice, high arch support which I really like and need. I picked this pair up off our classified's on here in FL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk