Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Saturday - LVC Type 1 Banner Jacket (after changing the front tire and brake pads on my scooter)

g5HARFWh.jpg
eCuKfUTh.jpg

Easter Sunday - Naked and Famous Noragi
4V2HqeMh.jpg
wu99jz9h.jpg
PY0f3KYh.jpg

Today - Levi's Type 2 Skate Line Jacket
dh8LamMh.jpg
eSsuobAh.jpg

Last edited:

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
@regius your G&B Indy Expedition jacket fits you much better than mine although I still like mine and wear it more often than I do my G&B Model 43 A-2 that is much nicer and fits better. Go figure ... :rolleyes:

Used to race hare scrambles against those vintage guys. They're nuts. Even on a KX250, they blew my doors off.
My buddy bought a 'Zuki RM 250 and proceeded to put expansion chambers on it. We were 15, and he'd probably ridden 5 hours total beforehand.
Took the bikes to our favorite spot - a highway not completed, but being cut into the local mountains. The sides were likely around 100' tall and a serious incline. We all made it up OK on our 125's, but good old Billy revved the RM up, took off and proceeded to get about 20' airborne after he hit the top. We counted maybe 1, 2, 3 and BOOM. Rode up to see him straddling a hurricane fence, screaming. Someone rides to the gas station and calls the police. Ends up breaking his back and was in a body cast for 8 months. God I miss my childhood. My kids aren't as bad as today's kids, but they experienced nothing like that. They missed out :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko