Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Mark

Practically Family
Ground hog... Woodchuck.... furry, fat mammals that dig holes in your field. Think Beaver without the flat tale. They live in holes the perfect size for a horse to break a leg or a vintage tractor to bust an axle. Fat, slow and generally useless, they will kill a garden or a field of crops with equal glee and thoroughness... Flea Bearin' Varmints! According to Sir Yosemite of Sam....

Worf
Thanks Worf, we have nothing like that here in the UK, they look cute.

A-1

One Too Many
This again:
0d5bd7c5bf689118cb95b8f757d4bed3.jpg

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Love Ciano's stuff. What size and fit did you go for?
I got the regular fit in size L. I added 1" to the shoulder width and 1" to the length. Ciano was a real pleasure to deal with. He was always running a little behind schedule, but his enthusiasm was contagious and each time we spoke it renewed my patience and my desire to have the jacket.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Damn, this lining is incredible. I wanna vest made of it!

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -
You should reach out to Ciano and I'm sure he could make it happen. The lining used in my jacket is supposedly from the same woolen mill that supplied Lee with the blanket liners they used in their original Storm Rider jackets. Ciano had several patterns to choose from, as well as wool samples from Pendleton and Woolrich.
This particular wool would make a great vest. It is not a very dense weave and it has a nice soft feel to the touch.

Reactions: A-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo