Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Psant25

One Too Many
I'm asking Vanson to swap the collar for a different shape, remove the windflap, and run a line of stitching around the end of the sleeves. They said no problem if they can find a close enough color match.
Oh cool. I wondered about the end of sleeve stitching. Nice to hear they will do that!

Flightengineer

Practically Family
Not today but yesterday, russian air force pilot jacket, vintage original 1975.

596139dc152e.jpg

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
New to me vintage Kehoe CR:

(No Image)

Oh wait...USPS decided to play an April Fool's Joke on me:
IMG_1083.jpg
Because the mail always makes a second run before 8p. Never have had much success with stuff arriving on time when "moving within the USPS network" appears in the tracking history. Maybe tomorrow.

Aero 30s HB instead. Four months in and starting to crease up nicely in the sleeves:
IMG_20190401_165131508_HDR.jpg

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm asking Vanson to swap the collar for a different shape, remove the windflap, and run a line of stitching around the end of the sleeves. They said no problem if they can find a close enough color match.
handymike,
I think that is a great idea. The only thing I didn’t like about my Enfield was the round undersized collar. I have seen other Vanson jackets, such as the model F, which have a much nicer collar shape and size. I hope they find the leather to do this swap for you because I think it will make a great jacket even better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk