Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Ken Amaro

New in Town
Interesting jacket, perfect fit, shows a bit of wear from what I can tell looking at the sleeves. How long have you had it? More pics?..

Ken Amaro

New in Town
Got a package of Sterkowski "Peaky Blinders" newsboy caps. So had to put one through a test run. Still breaking in the Aero Sheene. Getting some creases, able to breathe now LOL as it's loosened up a .25 inch or so, but still got a long way to go for sure. The squeeks are real.

vgAAy1n.jpg

Coriu

One Too Many
In a shocking turn of events at the Tokyo Olympics, members of the Hungarian Table Tennis team plan to compete in leather jackets this weekend.
d7254251859453.5608c379d89d9.jpg
Newsflash...the Hungarian table tennis team's strategy to intimidate by donning leather jackets backfired. The doubles match last night was a disaster. Turns out their Japanese opponents both work for The Real McCoys. The Hungarians faced a constant barrage of insults from their Japanese opponents, mocking them for their inadequate stitching and accusing them of wearing "stinki" horsehide. The trash talking took the Hungarians completely out of their game.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I see that you have discovered JMM.

Off topic: I have too, thanks to your passionate advertising.

Ordered a pair of “Dylan’s” and had them made into varifocals. I am now at a second pair of correctional glasses and two sunglasses. Seriously the nicest frames I have ever handled. The price is insane, but once I touched them I became a convert.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
@dude, did you happen to see any natural stallions while you were in the shop? I’d be curious to hear your opinion of them if so.
The natural campus jackets are not stallions btw (sorry for being pedantic, just want to clarify.) I did see a couple, but all of them were the ones that have already been put in the sun. Personally I thought they looked amazing. I'm actually fairly interested in getting one myself when the regular ones come back in stock. I don't love how pink they look at first, but they end up looking so good and the fact that they're so light makes it appealing to me. My biggest reason not to get one is just my Freewheelers roughout jacket which sort of fills the same role.
I see that you have discovered JMM.
I have indeed. Have two pairs already. Definitely the most impressive acetate sunglasses I've ever come across.

Riu

Practically Family
That looks great! Welcome and looking forward to seeing more pictures of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ