Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
FW Mulholland break in continues

IMG_2398.PNG

Peckinpah

New in Town
Got my Highwayman back in May, I think it was?

Been wearing it as often as possible to break it in a little more, it's Tumbled Brown FQHH. Have had success with it and it's really taking shape quite nicely. On Saturday here it was pelting down with rain, wore it out as I haven't actually gotten it wet yet at any point.

I have to say, I feel like it getting a little drenched then drying in has moulded it more to my body shape. The sleeves feel like they ride maybe quarter of an inch higher now? Just from the creases that have taken shape on the cuff and up the sleeves of the jacket.

Don't have one of those fancy internet phones to take a pic and upload it, unfortunately. However, really happy with how it is starting to look with more wear.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Finally getting some rain here in Iowa after almost 2 months without rain.
Good chance to give some rain-inspired break in to the HD Cycle King by Vanson. This X150 is going to take quite a while to get properly broken in.

Apologies in advance for poor lighting/dark/less than fully sharp photos here. Taken out my back door as it's actively raining.

DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG

The non-matching leather hat is simply for some fun. It's a Wilson's and if it fit a little better, I might be tempted to wear it more often.

Hobbes1

A-List Customer
Thank you all. I'm really touched. I'm good thanks. Hope you're all keeping safe and well. Things seem much better in Edinburgh and vaccine uptake seems good.
I got into guitars (learned during lockdown) but I'm still rotating my stable a jackets.
Can't tear myself away from the minor pentatonic, palm muting and pinched harmonics though.
Nick
See you at The Gear Page?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto