Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Whitefeather Taos Moleskin x Goatskin suede

FL_WF_Taos.JPG

I often debate with myself about who makes/made the best CR pattern. All the usual suspects, most of which I’ve owned, come to mind. Cal, Brooks, Buco, Bates…but the one I haven’t owned (not the single pocket version anyway) is the HD sportster. I think that’s the pinnacle of CR design. Everything a CR is meant to be and not one single ounce more. Superb!

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
I often debate with myself about who makes/made the best CR pattern. All the usual suspects, most of which I’ve owned, come to mind. Cal, Brooks, Buco, Bates…but the one I haven’t owned (not the single pocket version anyway) is the HD sportster. I think that’s the pinnacle of CR design. Everything a CR is meant to be and not one single ounce more. Superb!
It lives up to the hype. I really like the Brooks, but wasn't a fan of the back (Kehoe same issue). Also the leather, while really nice for $100, still felt high end mall.

The HD is legit good leather. No action back, no gussets, super clean.

@Will Zach had this hiding from us lol. It's in really great condition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ