Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Al 916

One Too Many
Looks great, Boyo. May I ask if you recommend sizing down when it comes to highwayman's if you're not getting them custom made? I've been looking on their stock sites, and my regular size seems a little larger in some areas.

There are no standard sizes they all vary.

Generally size down, however make sure all the core measurements work for you on the particular jacket.

Colin G

One Too Many
Freewheelers Journeyman in olive.

thumbnail_IMG_3409 (2).jpg

Motocann

One Too Many
Half of my family living in holland since the 70s and become dutch, they say dutch neighbors are nosy and envious to see their neighbor buying something new or doing expansion to their home to the point they would voluntarily call taxman to send them to their own neighbors, i really hope you guys don't have such neighbors around:D
It like that everywhere, stinky jealous neighbors.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
That looks and fits like the quintessential Highwayman.

That's just Boyo actually wearing this jacket instead of the other way around, as it is the case with literally all of us here sans Tony.

Thanks Gents, I was a few backyard beers in at this point and got Lucky with a decent pic

Looks great, Boyo. May I ask if you recommend sizing down when it comes to highwayman's if you're not getting them custom made? I've been looking on their stock sites, and my regular size seems a little larger in some areas.

this happens to be a size 44 in lieu of my normal size 48 so down 2 sizes. It fits and I love it but I think a 46 would be slightly better for me. So yes size down 1 while hitting your desired measurements in all areas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points