Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Mere days after decrying the likelihood of me ever finding a Freewheelers Mulholland in my size, what should appear in the classifieds on Sunday, and subsequently, this morning, on my doorstep the UK? Yes, a sz 44 Mulholland which I took a punt on - I was a bit apprehensive but went for it anyway. Lo and behold, I feel it fits great - really comfortable, and the sleeves, even on my sometime gangly 6'2 frame are absolutely fine. I can see why people rave about these - it's is supremely well put together, and looks wise I think is really badass. Here's some pics View attachment 394525 View attachment 394522 View attachment 394524

Brilliant fit!

Brought to you in stunning 1 megapixel low def. LOL. Probably the only day warm enough for it. Working on taming the collar. I love this jacket but I wish it were beefier.
978C1EA2-7CA4-4BAD-A1DE-02401BF1E3B3.jpeg

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
The Brown Cat's Eye has arrived. A fit that had alluded me in Black. Oh my, it is most beautiful. Another Californian by California Sportswear. The highest quality horsehide of the day.

View attachment 394476

View attachment 394472

View attachment 394473

View attachment 394474

View attachment 394475

That's one awesome jacket. Or two!

The "cats eyes" are porportionally narrower (compared to the hand warmers) on the black jacket right? Is it because there is more overlap, more "cross zip", so less space for the chest cat eyes?

Motocann

One Too Many
Mere days after decrying the likelihood of me ever finding a Freewheelers Mulholland in my size, what should appear in the classifieds on Sunday, and subsequently, this morning, on my doorstep the UK? Yes, a sz 44 Mulholland which I took a punt on - I was a bit apprehensive but went for it anyway. Lo and behold, I feel it fits great - really comfortable, and the sleeves, even on my sometime gangly 6'2 frame are absolutely fine. I can see why people rave about these - it's is supremely well put together, and looks wise I think is really badass. Here's some pics View attachment 394525 View attachment 394522 View attachment 394524
Classic killer jacket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko