Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Today I'm wearing my Yves Salomon shearling full zip hoodie. It's real shearling and the skin is perforated (see second pic). This makes it an excellent choice for cooler, but not cold, weather. Chicago today is sunny, windy, and 48°F (9°C).

View attachment 403896 View attachment 403897
So the flesh side is perforated right? All the way to the fur/grain side? Does the fur still block the wind and the perforation is for moisture wicking? First time I see a tech style jacket actually made with real material. Usually these fleece mid layers have fleece on the outer and a perforated lining for wicking.

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
5 star Steerhide in the snow.
IMG_20220221_100112.jpg

daw204

New in Town
Hi All,

First time poster here. I just picked up a Rainbow Country Spider car coat in seal brown from @Colin G. Really loving the quality of the jacket and I'm looking forward to breaking it in. The color in the sun has more of a purplish hue as seen in the 3rd picture. Any suggestions on the color of footwear that match? I think Horween color #8 has more of a reddish cast. I'm wearing olive boots in the pictures but I think sticking to a more traditional dark brown would look better.

Attachments

• IMG_9427.jpg
    IMG_9427.jpg
    642.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_9428.jpg
    IMG_9428.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_9422.jpg
    IMG_9422.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_9426.jpg
    IMG_9426.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 128

Motocann

One Too Many
Hi All,

First time poster here. I just picked up a Rainbow Country Spider car coat in seal brown from @Colin G. Really loving the quality of the jacket and I'm looking forward to breaking it in. The color in the sun has more of a purplish hue as seen in the 3rd picture. Any suggestions on the color of footwear that match? I think Horween color #8 has more of a reddish cast. I'm wearing olive boots in the pictures but I think sticking to a more traditional dark brown would look better.
That’s going to break in nicely. I would stick to black boots with that jacket. Maybe a nice pair of Wesco Mr Lous!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Hi All,

I think any darker earth tones would look good. Short of blaxk n black I don’t care for the match game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21