Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
LL… what else?
55B05F31-2149-44B3-8FC3-32EEC63DCFF5.jpeg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Is that a Wrangler?

I pulled my old Levis jean jacket out of the closet this week, and tried it on for the first time in about 20 years… it still fits, and it still looks brand new!

Yep, that’s a Wrangler. Got it a while back on Etsy. So pretty new to me but I would guess from the 70’s or 80’s.

Denim jackets are fun, you should wear yours more often :)

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Hi All,

First time poster here. I just picked up a Rainbow Country Spider car coat in seal brown from @Colin G. Really loving the quality of the jacket and I'm looking forward to breaking it in. The color in the sun has more of a purplish hue as seen in the 3rd picture. Any suggestions on the color of footwear that match? I think Horween color #8 has more of a reddish cast. I'm wearing olive boots in the pictures but I think sticking to a more traditional dark brown would look better.
Your purchase looks great and fits perfectly, congratulations. To answer your question: I would also go for a brown shade... it doesn't matter if the color of the shoes doesn't exactly match the jacket, that gives the whole thing that certain something. When the color of the jacket, the shoes and the belt match each other perfectly, it always seems a bit monotonous and boring to me. Apart from black...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana