Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
6F3155DF-1800-4A11-A8F4-2F170DB75029.jpeg

JurassicUtility

One of the Regulars
Electric Leather Studio - Twist.

Finally! Took an extra week to arrive because Fedex held the package and insisted I fill out a "Importer Identity Form" and provide the missing details for the customs declaration. Leather is horsehide per the label - no idea what kind, but it's really nice material. At a size 36, it has pretty much the same cut and fit as my ELS Church that I've written about previously. Hand warmer pockets are larger though - which is nice. These jackets seem to run really small, as I usually wear a size 34, and this is still a pretty snug fit. I find myself exclaiming "damn, that's nice" whenever I see the back of this jacket, lol.
IMG_20220607_195615 (2).jpg
IMG_20220607_195631 (2).jpg
IMG_20220607_195746 (2).jpg
IMG_20220607_195754.jpg
IMG_20220607_195850.jpg

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That one is a very cool racer fit, question, do you alter the hem of all your shirts? They all seem to have the perfect length untucked with your jackets.
Thanks.
I had my last few shirts made with the short length and had many of my older ones shortened.
Since I never tuck my shirts in and don't need to for any formal occasions, short shirts are the best solution for me.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

Finally! Took an extra week to arrive because Fedex held the package and insisted I fill out a "Importer Identity Form" and provide the missing details for the customs declaration. Leather is horsehide per the label - no idea what kind, but it's really nice material. At a size 36, it has pretty much the same cut and fit as my ELS Church that I've written about previously. Hand warmer pockets are larger though - which is nice. These jackets seem to run really small, as I usually wear a size 34, and this is still a pretty snug fit. I find myself exclaiming "damn, that's nice" whenever I see the back of this jacket, lol. View attachment 431670 View attachment 431671 View attachment 431672 View attachment 431673 View attachment 431674

Absolutely amazing!

lina

Practically Family
After playing this game for 11 years, I seldom receive a jacket that makes my jaw drop like this Kehoe did yesterday.
View attachment 431580
Yes, the Kehoes of that era are hard to beat! Highly underrated I think in relation to some of the other brands. This looks to be more or less the same era as mine, though mine has the slanted pockets:
kehoe lineup.jpg

Finally! Took an extra week to arrive because Fedex held the package and insisted I fill out a "Importer Identity Form" and provide the missing details for the customs declaration. Leather is horsehide per the label - no idea what kind, but it's really nice material. At a size 36, it has pretty much the same cut and fit as my ELS Church that I've written about previously. Hand warmer pockets are larger though - which is nice. These jackets seem to run really small, as I usually wear a size 34, and this is still a pretty snug fit. I find myself exclaiming "damn, that's nice" whenever I see the back of this jacket, lol. View attachment 431670 View attachment 431671 View attachment 431672 View attachment 431673 View attachment 431674
This makes me want to throw all my jackets into a burning 50 gallon drum. INSANELY COOL!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab

I have no words for how much I like that! Big congrats on yet another great collector’s piece.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112