Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

JCSD

Practically Family
RMC Buco J-100 and Rogue Territory Supply Vest
BB54367A-8E67-4C9D-999D-72FE44B231DE.jpeg

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
Weather is giving me the opportunity to wear all of my jackets except for the Aero B6.

Aero Herc
Aero premier highwayman
SB ?
Field Leather

View attachment 523088 View attachment 523089
View attachment 523092 View attachment 523093 View attachment 523094 View attachment 523095
View attachment 523097
View attachment 523098
They are all beautiful jackets but that PHWM tops them all. I have had a few aero's and moved them all on except for two relatively recent purchases, one of them being that jacket in black Vicenza, so my opinion is biased.

Indoors, a/c on, full regalia winter wardrobe with the new 5 Star test wear. This jacket really hit all marks. I think this over the top 70’s stuff really plays to 5 Stars strengths.
IMG_6109.jpeg

The goatskin, which was always pretty darn good, has also been improved. With some surface wear and color loss it ought to fully look the part.

Indoors, a/c on, full regalia winter wardrobe with the new 5 Star test wear. This jacket really hit all marks. I think this over the top 70’s stuff really plays to 5 Stars strengths.
View attachment 523224
The goatskin, which was always pretty darn good, has also been improved. With some surface wear and color loss it ought to fully look the part.
This came out really well! I wonder if it would be as cool without the top pockets and longer shoulder yokes.

Observe

Practically Family
View attachment 523224
Premium or non-premium goat?

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 523224

Yeah, wow, this really looks great! Leather avoids the typical "5-Star-dullness" (judging by photos only, as I have never actuyllay handled one of theirs). This is one of perhaps two or three 5-Stars that I really, really like.

TLW '90

Practically Family
Today we got what is likely our last break from the heat, it went from high 80's-mid 90's down to the mid 60's today.
20230606_075529.jpg

It'll be up into the high 70's by 5:00 so I won't get to wear my favorite jacket all day but at least I get to wear it some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ