Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
Nice. I’m slowing convincing myself to park a second bike in the garage. Would love a white Low Rider ST that’s sitting at the HD dealer.
Ha! It’s only my wife that needs convincing for another bike around here. Low Rider is a nice bike, and I know it would look great in your garage.. I surprised my dad with a Heritage Softail for his birthday this summer, which I got to ride a couple hours to get home. I was tempted to go find myself one too, but I’ve got a soft spot for the 106” Victory to fill the cruiser slot.

Mr Peabody

One of the Regulars
Thedi- Buffalo

Attachments

• wyw.jpg
    wyw.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 104
Ha! It’s only my wife that needs convincing for another bike around here. Low Rider is a nice bike, and I know it would look great in your garage.. I surprised my dad with a Heritage Softail for his birthday this summer, which I got to ride a couple hours to get home. I was tempted to go find myself one too, but I’ve got a soft spot for the 106” Victory to fill the cruiser slot.

Awesome gift for dad. Very cool. The Heritage is one that catches my eye too. Another is the Highway King. I actually spoke to HD about that but limited quantities made it hard to find by the time I came asking. Plus, I love my RK. Having two of the same bikes in the garage is a bridge too far for me.

Pic isn’t from today but I’m wearing this Schott to and from work with the warm up we are having. Problem is I’m afraid a horse might ask me to ride it and I’ll be forced to lasso a bull. I suppose some element of risk must be accepted in the rough and tumble world of urban cowboying and leather jacket wearing.
IMG_5273.jpeg

leather.be

One of the Regulars
What's up guys. Any thoughts on whether I'm pulling off this FH SR or not? I like the fit and love the jacket but the sleeves... Always going to be an issue with me with stock jackets because of my height. I treat it with the old "don't give a shit" mentality but I secretly do care perhaps more than I ought to.

Also, this is probably not allowed but check out these engineers I just found. Likely from the 60s or 70s?

Happy Thursday. PXL_20231112_160308714.MP.jpg PXL_20231112_160355699.MP.jpg PXL_20231130_215044878.jpg PXL_20231130_215028600.jpg

What's up guys. Any thoughts on whether I'm pulling off this FH SR or not? I like the fit and love the jacket but the sleeves... Always going to be an issue with me with stock jackets because of my height. I treat it with the old "don't give a shit" mentality but I secretly do care perhaps more than I ought to.

Also, this is probably not allowed but check out these engineers I just found. Likely from the 60s or 70s?

Happy Thursday. View attachment 565476 View attachment 565473 View attachment 565474 View attachment 565475
Sleeves are obviously too short. It would bother me. I’m bothered by shortness. Body or sleeve but sleeves especially. It’s almost always something I can’t get past no matter how much I like a jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner