Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

4444Design

One of the Regulars
L-2B in size large - got it with the shown patches

n3BnoJL.jpg

aBH0OQr.jpg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
No, just a no name 70’s type 3. This suede is actually thicker than both the Schott and the Jo-o-Kay, which I wouldn’t have thought possible! I didn’t really see this coming:
View attachment 589116
When I bought the Y’2 I thought I was good but that jacket didn’t scratch the itch I had for a suede type 3. But I look in my closet now and it just screams spectrum right in my face.
now you need one or two with the chest pocket patch under the jacket like denim type 3 to complete the collection

The Shoe

One Too Many
While i am a dylanophile i meant your outfit is 10/10
I did understand that, and thank you. I appreciate it.
Sorry for the confusing response. Just after your response, Will Zach said I was a dead ringer for Dylan. The combination of the two comments,, and the fact that I had actually been wearing boots of Spanish leather, led to my response.

TelemarkTumalo

Familiar Face
Much better on you sir!
Thanks Brother. I'm enjoying it more all of the time. Amusing to some I'm sure, but I wear it often around the house doing mundane things. As it warms, it truly becomes like a second skin. I've had more opportunities to wear it this winter as the weather has been relatively mild.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran