Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What leather jacket would you bring to a tropical island?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
36826FA100000578-3703904-At_least_there_was_a_breeze_Kate_Upton_s_trademark_curves_were_n-m-68_1469216074087.jpg

36826FD100000578-0-Consummate_professional_Any_discomfort_the_The_Other_Woman_actre-a-103_1469213237300.jpg
hah can't fool me, she wears black shorts.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
UV is a serious issue but I have no idea what the geographic science of it is or how we compare to other countries. Most people seem unconcerned about this and wear shorts and t-shirts and ignore the sun and don't wear hats. I have fair skin so I have to cover up. I learned that 35 years ago.
I think you'll get more UV exposure on snowy top of himalayas than tropical beaches.
I get tan on the back of my neck and arms just by doing activity indoor, my sofa is sun bleached on the top of the cushions being inside a room behind a slightly green tinted glass window behind some 2 meters wide canopy where I live here in a cool-ish hilly part of a tropical island, I almost can swear I got fairer when I was in Bali despite being exposed more to the sun ( not sun bathing) but just by walking around in short sleeve tshirt, I don't get sunbathing... it is a process to preserve meat or fish into jerkies, why would anyone do that to themselves.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21