Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What musical instrument do you play..?

Benproof

A-List Customer
I've also played the flute for six years, but it's not the best instrument for me -- I've got an arrythmia, so it's not too convenient for me to be playing the one instrument that takes the most breath! My flute is a contemporary Gemeindhardt -- a very nice instrument, with a gold plated lip piece.

I've tried out the guitar, but try as I might, I cannot get the hang of it! My mother gave me her cute 60's guitar.

I.m surprised no one else has 'fessed up to playing with their flute.

I like playing with bigger flutes - Bb and alto too. Great portability, folds away easily on the bike. Great for impromptu serenades :)

Wesslyn

Practically Family
I play acoustic and electric guitar, bass, drums, glockenspiel, banjo, keyboards/piano/organ/synthesisers, lap steel, and produce music. And by play, I mean "make noise that can sometimes be used in song."

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I've played the guitar for most of my life, but I bought one of these the other day. It looks like an acoustic guitar...but it's a resonator. It's tuned in open D or G and played with a slide. Most traditionalists play resonators using a finger picking style...as opposed to flat picking. Being a life-long flat picker, I'm struggling to learn this new method of playing.

AF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner