Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What pens are we carrying today?

Dated Guy

Familiar Face
A superb recommendation, I have the Kaweco Sport Classic in Green, my favorite colour, it has a broad nib configuration. Used every day without fail, very inexpensive but, built to exacting standards, cartridges available everywhere.....

@Doublegun: Have you had a look at the Kaweco Sports pens? They work with cartridges and are classics.

eeeorr

New in Town
Yard O' Led Viceroy Grand Victorian fine nib. I honestly haven't used any other pen in my collection since I bit the bullet and bought it in January.

DeaconKC

One Too Many
ee, welcome to the place! Always good to have another FP fan here.
Sheaffer Javelin loaded with Waterman Blue Black and a Cross Atx with Sheaffer's Skrip Black.

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Today's pen is a Conway Stewart 28. A simple, lever-filling pen. Jet-black with gold accents.

One thing you can definitely say of C/S is that their pens are NOT fancy. They're simple, elegant, workhorse pens that never fail in their duties...

Steven180

One of the Regulars
Using a WASP Clipper that I picked up at the Triangle Pen Show last weekend...amazing.

M.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Today I am carrying a vintage late 1950's Jotter with a dark teal/turquoise barrel. I know it is not a fountain pen, but it is vintage.

Monsignore

New in Town
16%2520-%2520lincoln.jpg

Hard rubber Lincoln (ca 1920), filled with Omas sepia, with non-matching pencil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran