Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What pens are we carrying today?

French

Familiar Face
same old, same old...

Namiki Bamboo <F> nib, filled with Noodler's Black

Pilot 78G <B> nib (actually medium stub) green plastic, filled with Noodler's Verdun Green

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
tortswon said:
I only collect two things, fountain pens and hats. Today I am carrying a 1928 Parker Big Red Senior filled with Noodler's Black ink. I serve as a judge on a part time basis and I am signing orders today using a Sailor King of Pen fitted with a King Eagle nib filled with Private Reserve Ultra Black ink. Best to all my fellow pen lovers, Sam

Sam, Just got my trusty LeMan I got at Holts in 88 as a closeout filled with Noodlers kiowa pecan.

marineabilly

A-List Customer
Rite in the Rain

I've been carrying around my trusty Rite in the Rain - Black in (the only color authorized in official Marine Corps correspondence). It writes in any angle and doesn't skip. Not y'er expensive pen, but it works for me here in Iraq. I was carrying around a Space Pen, but lost it in the gym one day - it's just too small to maintain.

blackpenlr.gif

DeaconKC

One Too Many
marineabilly said:
I've been carrying around my trusty Rite in the Rain - Black in (the only color authorized in official Marine Corps correspondence). It writes in any angle and doesn't skip. Not y'er expensive pen, but it works for me here in Iraq. I was carrying around a Space Pen, but lost it in the gym one day - it's just too small to maintain.

blackpenlr.gif
Thanks for your service! PM me so we can send you out a care package!
Today a Sheaffer Award with Skrip Black and a Sheaffer Javelin with the same.

univibe88

One Too Many
I had been carrying a Mont Blanc 146 with platinum trim for years. Lately I had it filled with Noodlers La Coleuer.

I recently got two new pens - a Parker 100 filled with Noodlers Eternal Hunter Green & a Lamy 2000 filled with Noodlers Polar Black.

Today I carried the Lamy 2000

RetroPat

Familiar Face
I love pens in general, but enjoy a good fountain pen. As part of my love for vintage things I have purchased a Parker 51, Sheaffer Snorkel, and an Esterbrook J Series. They are all great pens, but the 51 definitely gets the most use. I recently bought a Parker Parkette on ebay that I can't wait for it to arrive.

DeaconKC

One Too Many
The next 2 days are in a sex offender seminar so I get to carry my babies! Pelikan 400 and 215, both with PR American Blue. Woohoo, I even get to dress nice!

French

Familiar Face
haven't been writing enough

still carrying the Namiki Bamboo, that Japanese Fine nib is quite stingy with the ink. When you combine the fine nib with the large converter, the pen writes forever before going dry.

Pilot 78G with medium stub (labled Broad) nib. This pen gives my chicken-scratch some character. It is light and a joy to use.

french

DeaconKC

One Too Many
Miss Neecerie said:
Pardon me over here in the corner snickering at your wording in this sentence.
Miss N, if you think that's worth a chuckle, you should hear the really long pause on the other end of the phone when some one gets my work number by mistake...."Sex Offender Supervision Unit, can I help you?"

DeaconKC

One Too Many
NOS Parker 21

Just got a NOS Parker 21 Super in dark green. Looks to be uninked, flushed and filled with Parker Quink [what else?] and it started right up, smooooooothed out in about 2 minutes and is ready to roll! Pics later, I promise......

B. F. Socaspi

One of the Regulars
I picked up a gold and black Waterman Hemisphere (my first fountain / non-disposable pen) in Cambridge in May. I've used no pencil and no other pen since that day. I dropped it once, it has a small scuff from that (which irks me beyond belief), but beyond that works excellently.

Carry him everywhere, everyday. Sisyphe by name!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points