Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"Bit of a Steve Martin Fest "pennies from Heaven" followed by "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid"

pennies-from-heaven-1.jpg

dead_men_dont_wear_plaid_ver1.jpg

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
It was a double feature night around here. I watched "Knowing" starring Nicolas Cage and a new B-movie horror flick "The Unborn".
"Knowing" was good, pass on "The Unborn".

Djupis

One of the Regulars
Recently seen a lot of Hugh Grant-movies actually.

Four Weddings and a Funeral, Notting Hill, Love Actually, Bridget Jones's Diary and The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain. All enjoyable films!

ladybrettashley

One of the Regulars
Gilda
Pretty good, not great; Rita Hayworth was amazing. Makes me want to be Gilda when i grow up. Perhaps "grow up" is entirely the wrong term for that, but i just love glamorous bad role models (see avatar/name!). My new favorite line:

"Didn't you hear about me, Gabe? If i'd've been a ranch they would have named me the Bar Nothing."

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Djupis said:
12 Angry Men. I think it might become one of my favourites! :eusa_clap

For a film that takes place 90% of the time in one tiny room, I have to agree it's a very very good film. In fact I have my own DVD of it. One of my favourites and a true classic of the filmmaker's art.

Recently watched: "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets'.

Rating: 3/5. Good, but not great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran