Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

DutchIndo

A-List Customer
" O Brother Where Art Thou " My son lent this too me the other day. A Great Movie and excellent Soundtrack. In fact I bought the soundtrack after finishing the movie. There are scenes reminicent of a "Our Gang" episode the "Little Sinner" with Spanky, Buckwheat and Porky. This Movie makes me want to buy a tin of Pomade, Dapper Dan of course.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
The Wizard of Oz this last weekend. It has been a long time. Forgot most of it since I saw it last as a kid around Thanksgiving time. Brings a whole new perspective to it.

Cheers!

Dan

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Charlie Chan on Broadway, which is misleading because Charlie never goes near a theatre in the whole picture,

and,

The Devil Commands, with Boris Karloff, which is again a misleading title, because I don't think that phase is ever once uttered. Still vintage Boris though. I used this movie to illustrate to one of the little Hoods the inspiration of Hank Azaria's performance in Battle of the Smithsonian.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
The Last House on the Left

WAY better than the original 70s version by Wes Craven. The villains arnt crazy psychos just because, they ARE crazy but in a more realistic way. This is real good psychological horror. Its got a lot of very realistic GRAPHIC scenes in it. I think it gets great when the parents start to defend themselves. They dont hide and wait like in normal horror films, they fight back and that is what makes it good.

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran