Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I will be there with my sons that have been riding since they were 4 and now they are 22 and 14....my oldest just placed 1st place in the 250 series after being off the bike for 2 yrs for school...(proud moment!)He was also gifted his grandfathers Harley for graduation and now he is high rollin on the roads..lol! I myself grew up riding dirt bikes and the passenger on the back of a Harley,, so I'm feeling the love of this movie!!<<:) can't wait to see it,,oh yeah another thing,,,my church parking lot is filled with motorcycles every Sunday!!>>>

That is great Babygirl. They will definitely enjoy it, and it is a family movie, with a strong family theme at the end.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
'The Woman In Question' (1950)

With Jean Kent, Dirk Bogarde & Susan Shaw. A splendid film in which Jean Kent plays the same character in five different versions of the same events - from the varying perspectives of potential witnesses to her murder.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
'The Woman In Question' (1950) A splendid film in which Jean Kent plays the same character in five different versions of the same events - from the varying perspectives of potential witnesses to her murder.
That sounds interesting.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
VintageTink, my wife is used to comments like that.
She's even making them after 11yrs of marriage.
Plus too much MST3K can have that effect on a person.
If there is such a thing as too much Joel and Mike. :eeek:

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
About a week ago, Clear and Present Danger.

Last night, The Gazebo from 1959, with Glenn Ford, Debbie Reynolds, and Carl Reiner. It's really funny~ we cracked up with this one. Who knew Glenn Ford could do comedy this well? Interestingly, it's a CinemaScope film in black and white.

Horace Debussy Jones

A-List Customer
I quite agree. A very watchable WW2 flick. Just watched Into the White. The story of a British and German aircrew who shoot each other down over Norway and are forced to work together to survive.
"Soldiers and Saints" - B-Minus - Great underrated film. Only low production values kept it from being a solid "B"! Some may quibble with the overt and sometimes forced religious underpinnings of the film but taken simply as an adventure/war story it's pretty darn good. Available through Netflix.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ