Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I recently finished a horrific, sickening film "based on a true story" (have yet to verify this): The Girl Next Door (2007)

It's a terrifying film with a brutal premise. It's also well crafted and produced. I won't suppose on WHY the film was made, but in any case, it's a very sad story about a monsterous woman with a bitter ending.

Mugwump

One of the Regulars
Been going through my "Phantasm" collection again - watched #3 (Lord of the Dead) recently...Reggie may be cheesy, but he's fun to watch! lol

Hmmm, "Der Untergang" looks interesting (I might be the only one in my family that likes watching foreign films), if a little...ummm...horrifying. I'll look that one up.

Gonna try and watch "Amelie" tonight - that one never fails to put me in a good mood :)

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
RockyHorror said:
Catfish followed by River of No Return

Loved Marilyn in River of No Return - she called it a "Z grade movie" - it wasn't great but she was outstanding in it - loved her singing "File My Claim", "One Silver Dollar" and "Down in the Meadow" - she made the movie....

VitaminG

One of the Regulars
Mugwump said:
Hmmm, "Der Untergang" looks interesting (I might be the only one in my family that likes watching foreign films), if a little...ummm...horrifying. I'll look that one up.
stellar film. And I agree with AmateisGal - the scene with Mrs Goebbels putting her children to sleep is chilling. I don't know how many people I have told about that scene.

Watched "The Killing" last night. Very good flick. There was some talk of it here recently and when I found it on the dvd rack at the pawnbrokers for $2, it was a no-brainer. It would have cost as much to hire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy