Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
"The Passion of the Christ" is the one we finish with.

Seven or eight years ago, I had the pleasure of being introduced to James Caviezel, a most courtly gentleman,
and we discussed Notre Dame football for a few minutes before parting, and I am embarassed to admit that I still
haven't seen The Passion of the Christ.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I only made it through 15 minutes of "Abraham Lincolns vs. The Zombies". Ye gads I thought my eyes would melt. I've seen better student projects at the NYU Film School. Avoid, avoid.... AVOID!!!!!

Worf

BobbyKennedy

New in Town
Saw Wolf of Wall Street yesterday. I loved it, but I can see why it didn't take home any Oscars. It was up against some tough competition with American Hustle and Dallas Buyers Club in the running, too. Like always, DiCaprio did a great job, I surprisingly enjoyed Jonah Hill, and someone needs to find the secret to immortality so Scorsese can direct from now until the end of time.

hatguy1

One Too Many
Emperor with Tommy Lee Jones...well, a few minutes of TLJ, anyway. He's not as good a MacArthur as Gregory Peck, but he carries the arrogance of Mac quite well.

This was an ok movie. But this movie is about as much about MacArthur as the movie Pearl Harbor was about December 7,1941.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80