Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Greyryder

One of the Regulars
I think I watched Mansquito, once. I don't remember much, so it's possible I changed channels. Or, it just wasn't very memorable.

That, or I'm actively repressing the memory.:eeek:

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
You all are going into Plan 9 with too high expectations. It is just a typical 50s horror film. It ain't War and Peace. lol lol

Be it far from me to ever disagree with jamespowers, but Plan 9 is not a typical 50s horror film. A typical 50s horror film, even the most underfunded, underdirected, and just plain badly acted, is better than Plan 9. Think of The Crawling Eye, or Lost Continent; as bad as they were, they were still more bearable than Plan 9.

Yeah, Robot Monster and No Survivors, Please are in the running, but Plan 9 set the bar pretty low for bad movies...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Be it far from me to ever disagree with jamespowers, but Plan 9 is not a typical 50s horror film. A typical 50s horror film, even the most underfunded, underdirected, and just plain badly acted, is better than Plan 9. Think of The Crawling Eye, or Lost Continent; as bad as they were, they were still more bearable than Plan 9.

Yeah, Robot Monster and No Survivors, Please are in the running, but Plan 9 set the bar pretty low for bad movies...
Lost Continent isn't bad.
Of course now we know what Beaver's dad did, when he went to work everyday.
He apparently was an explorer.
Fred Rutherford's statement of "see you at the salt mines" was just a cover!

To each his own but I would rather watch Plan 9 than The Abyss or Ishtar. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Batman-The Mask Of The Phantasm.
Awesome movie, as it stayed true to the series, with the dark deco look, the music, and a well written plot.

Tonight I covered all the bases with a double header.
First was "King of the Zombies". No hot topic wearing brain eating walking dead geek sh*t.... it was VOODOO!!! And a secret nazi plan too. It's from 1941 so you know it's the real deal.
After that was flying saucer and Patricia Neal time. "The Day the Earth Stood Still". The 1951 classic version.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou