Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

celtic

A-List Customer
Dans ma peau (In My Skin)

I was surprised how much this film squicked me out. Could've simply been the mood I was in, but it was probably more the grit, rawness, and realness some of the scenes had.

Not for the squeamish, but I thought it was done extremely well.

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Harlan County, USA.
Completely amazing and changed the way I look at documentary film. The music was particularly brilliant; I wanted to immediately call all my musician-type friends and host a Sad-Time Blues Party.

CherryKrissy

Familiar Face
Kermez said:

Great movie!

Today was a double bill for me. I watched Bombshell with Jean Harlow, followed by Singing in the Rain. Two fantastic movies!

I just put on Swing Time but my husband will be home before it's over, so I'll have to fully watch and enjoy some other day

As a side note, I'm looking to buy a bunch of old movies on DVD. I've yet to find them in store, does anybody know a good site to buy them from?

LouieGee

New in Town
'Maverick' with Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster.

(And going a little off topic, I just love that mint green dress she wears when she's leaving after the poker tournament. It's so pretty!)

LouieGee

New in Town
Marv said:
"Knowing" with Nic Cage, not a bad movie but a bit of a miss-match of previous film genres.....better that expected.

That is so weird - one of my friends was watching that film last night! :eek:

I love coincidences... :)

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
Spiffy said:
Harlan County, USA.
Completely amazing and changed the way I look at documentary film. The music was particularly brilliant; I wanted to immediately call all my musician-type friends and host a Sad-Time Blues Party.
GREAT documentary! Much of the music was Jean Richie. This was an award winner I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff