Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
The Great Fire. I'm getting the impression the UK has about fifty actors they rotate through every TV series and movie. Hollywood does this too, but geez. I think Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, and Boardwalk Empire covers most of the cast, and they're playing the same roles, which is per usual as well. I think I should maybe take a break from period pieces. They're either all poorly done in similar ways, or my perception of them is similar. I can't tell who is at fault anymore.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Chasing Classic Cars. He went and looked at the Janis Joplin's psychedelic Porsche 356c Cabriolet, then to the auction where it sold for $1.76 million! I will say, it looks better in HD then I would have thought, still, I would not even pay the six figure price for a stock 356c!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Wheeler Dealers: 1967 Mustang Fastback. Had to think of our old friend, James Powers while watching, they asked some experts what color they should paint the car? They all said, the best color to get the most money was, Bullitt Green!

Decided to take a break from murder and mayhem so have been watching "Master of None" it stars Aziz Ansari the comedian from Parks and Rec. It has grown on me and I am really enjoying it.

Decided to take a break from murder and mayhem so have been watching "Master of None" it stars Aziz Ansari the comedian from Parks and Rec. It has grown on me and I am really enjoying it.

I watched three episodes and, while he was likable and there was nothing "wrong" with the show, it also never seemed to click either - so I stopped watching. Did it come together better in later episodes?

After the first two episodes I was not engaged so gave it a break but after Christmas came back to it looking for something light and funny. It has grown on me, I find him engaging and I think the writing has been better. It is still silliness but a cut above the average network sitcom and every once in a while there is a flash of brilliance. Enough to keep me engaged. I am 6 episodes in.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Catching up on "deployment television". I've seen the most recent two episodes of The Walking Dead (to the "mid-season" finale) and two episodes of Supernatural, one okay (childhood imaginary friends are real) and one amazing (Sam visits Lucifer in Hell).

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Catching up on "deployment television". I've seen the most recent two episodes of The Walking Dead (to the "mid-season" finale) and two episodes of Supernatural, one okay (childhood imaginary friends are real) and one amazing (Sam visits Lucifer in Hell).

I cannot wait for the next episode of Supernatural after that last one (where Sam visits Lucifer)! Wow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara