Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Alex Oviatt

Practically Family
PeelandSteed.jpg
[/IMG]

Says it all.......

job

One Too Many
The three stooges on AMC for my son who's six. He has seen the ad for the new movie and was curious. He laughed and giggled so hard. They are great stuff for a boy his age.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
PBS had two shows last night, 90 minutes each, part of the American Experience series. The first was about the construction of the Grand Coulee Dam, and the second about the construction of the Panama Canal. Both were epic projects that had far reaching effects in American and world history. Very very well done.

Flicka

One Too Many
Being sick I've done nothing but watch tv for days. Statistically, The Dog Whisperer is what I've seen most of (it's on four times a day on various channels), but I've also seen several documentaries of the SAS during WWII, one on Chang'an (the Chinese capital during the Tang dynasty), a show about how the Inuit immigrated to Greenland and a few episodes of Grand Design. Among other things. Last show watched was an old episode of Cold Case.

olive bleu

One Too Many
Saving The Titanic. A very interesting documentary about the men in the boiler and engine rooms. They kept the lights on and the pumps working, saving hundreds of lives who would have been stumbling around in the dark, or drowned if the pumps went off, allowing her to sink faster! None of the Electricians, or senior Engineers survived.

i saw that too, it was incredible... far more interested in that sort of thing than a sappy love story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner