Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Can't abide the woman.

Caught a couple of episodes of that on HBO Asia here in Beijing. Well put together, interesting take on the genre.

I've done this before, I'll do it again - on behalf of all Canadians, I apologise for Celine Dion.

I just finished series one of Game of Thrones.

Wow....

"Oh, they’re stealing 20 pair of jeans or they’re stealing television sets. Who cares? They’re not going to go too far with it. Maybe those people are so poor, some of the people who do that they’re so poor they’ve never touched anything in their lives. Let them touch those things for once."
...Celine Dion on the post-Katrina looting in New Orleans
The Larry King Show, September 3, 2005

I lost any and all respect for her after that hysterical rant on The Larry King Show.

"Oh, they’re stealing 20 pair of jeans or they’re stealing television sets. Who cares? They’re not going to go too far with it. Maybe those people are so poor, some of the people who do that they’re so poor they’ve never touched anything in their lives. Let them touch those things for once."

I lost any and all respect for her after that hysterical rant on The Larry King Show.

Hippie Alert! Hippie Alert!:laser::hippie:

Edward

Bartender

I'm infinitely less offended by that than by that damn Titanic song.

Currently working my way through Season 3 of M*A*S*H.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
In fact, here is the one I remember the most clearly. One of my favourite commercials ever:

[video=youtube;gx58_JoLceA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx58_JoLceA[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80