Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
There have been many a thread on Carnivale.

Man I miss that show!

I just finished the second season of Eureka. Its so campy, I love it!

I also got the first episode of Jerico season 2 for free from iTunes! Squeee!! LOVE this show. Yay!

LD

ghostdog

New in Town
Just finished watching the first four episodes of 'The Untoucables' season 1TV series. After that I had to watch the Brain De Palma film version again just for kicks. The Ma Barker episode was full of tommy guns and grenades! It was just like watching a b&w version of Combat with suits and fedoras..hehe...

Jovan

Suspended
Currently going through the second season of Star Trek: Enterprise. Ironically, the only song that annoys me is the end credits where the heavy guitar kicks in. It's a little try-hard-to-be-hip.

TraditionalFrog

One of the Regulars
I'm not much of a television fan. In fact I don't even own a television.

However.... I do enjoy watching NCIS whilst visiting relatives. My favourite characters are Special Agent Gibbs, "Ducky" and Abby. I always feel sorry for poor Tony DiNozzo though as he seems to get the brunt of every thing.

I can watch DVDs on my computer but I rarely do so anymore.

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Finally getting into the new Doctor Who. Also, because anything is better than writing my essay due at 6pm, Movies that Shook the World.

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I just watched "Joe Louis- American Hero" on HBO. It was very informative, I have always liked Joe Louis but now feel like I know a lot more about him and he had a very tough life. He was a great man and I would recommend this documentary to anyone!

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Last night I watched the Oscars telecast. A rather sedate show, but I guess they only had a couple of weeks to prepare after the writer's strike ended.

What was it with all those black and red dresses? I love red, it is my favorite color, but there must have been a dozen women there wearing red, most were wearing black, a few other colors.

I was so glad to see Diablo Cody come to the stage in some sort of leopard gown, plus Renne Zelwiger had on a glittery gown.

karol

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
ugh

i'm about to pop in a dvd of the LAST TWO EPISODES of Carnivale. i tried to be mature about it - i know when i started there would only be two seasons. still, my reaction is,

:eek: AAAAAAARGH NOOOOOO DON'T BE OVERRRRR!!! :eek:

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
ShooShooBaby said:
i'm about to pop in a dvd of the LAST TWO EPISODES of Carnivale. i tried to be mature about it - i know when i started there would only be two seasons. still, my reaction is,

lol
Just wait till you scream at your TV at the end of the last ep!

LD

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
ShooShooBaby said:

I felt the same way about Dead Like Me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner