Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

alphy27

One of the Regulars
The Prisoner

Anybody remember the 60's British classic "The Prisoner"? Just finished watching all 17 episodes on DVD. What a hoot.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Had some friends over last night and watched the pilot and first 3 episodes of Twin Peaks. It was just as weird as I remembered. I still love Audrey and Killer Bob still makes me shiver.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
More Twin Peaks. There's so much about this show that I'd forgotten. Kyle MacLachlan is wonderful in it and so many of the supporting characters are strong too. I'm really enjoying it thus far.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Essentially yes, but there's a subtle difference between describing a historical event inaccurately, and using it as a springboard for entirely made-up characters and situations.

No big deal, but it struck my tech writer accuracy fixation as worth pointing out...

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Well, if it makes everyone feel better, in the musical version of Some Like It Hot (Sugar), the gangsters tap-dance before they start killing people.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
6 episodes of ThirtySomething. The whinyness gets to me sometimes but the writing is strong and they were very funny. I wish they'd release this on DVD--I've still got my old VHS tapes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21