Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

A.R. McVintage

The rest of John Adams. A spectacular show. If Giamatti and Linney don't win the Emmy for each of their performances, the Emmy system is a sham.

WH1

Practically Family
CBS Sunday Morning

Good edition, a very interesting piece on the current hat "craze", for the most part pretty good. Also an entertaining thoughtful commentary by Ben Stein about the "demise of the necktie", he must have read MK's editorial from Fall issue about men dressing like adults.

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
Just watched a biography about Steve McQueen. "King of Cool" for sure and I think a pretty good guy. He continued to support the Boys Home he grew up in his whole life.

The Wingnut

One Too Many
I've been enjoying Dexter immensely. Great writing and plot twists.

Warning to the viewer, it follows the Showtime standard of nudity, language and violence, which is lots of all three.

Spiffy

A-List Customer
The new season of Weeds, then re-watching Secret Diary of a Call Girl, then getting all nostalgic and watching Doctor Who.

Sometimes getting all caught up feels like a full-time job!

Lady Day, I recently had a long argument with someone about the animation in Gargoyles and Batman. We settled it with beer pong (not very ladylike, but what was I to do?). [huh]

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Spiffy said:
Lady Day, I recently had a long argument with someone about the animation in Gargoyles and Batman. We settled it with beer pong (not very ladylike, but what was I to do?). [huh]

The animation is an entirely different thing, where as a lot of eps of Gargoyles had different segments of the same episode animated in different styles. :eusa_doh:

I mean the stories, arcs of characters and their relationships. They tied world myths, historical characters, and present day people into a complicated and believable web. I just found that utterly charming for an animated series to do :)

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran