Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what yall think?

abduktedtemplar

New in Town
randooch said:
Stylin'! Is that you with the brunette?
lol i wish

yea i really like it i just hope it looks as good in person as it does in the pictures

i've only had a fedora once before that was early in highschool it was a nice black number from dillards. well it disappeared quite a few years ago but i've been wanting to get a replacement ever since. any thoughts on something that would go well with this suit

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
Kind of has a late seventies vibe, but not the tacky kind. i like it. I often dread the posts like yours becaus they are usually coming on with something kind of lame, and have yet to learn how to tell a good suit from a bad. But yours is pretty sweet.

univibe88

One Too Many
I really like how the jacket is tailored around the waist. I think darted is the term - the way it tapers in instead of falling straight down like a Brooksbrother "sack" suit. Very sharp. Is it vented?

abduktedtemplar

New in Town
its a single vent. got shipped out today so hopefully ill get pics of it in person up pretty soon. i hope this suit fits as good as it looks. according to the measurements listed it shouldn't be a problem. keepin my fingers crossed.

Wolfmanjack

Practically Family
Looks like a very nice, trim-fitting 3-piece. I can see why you grabbed it.

I have a similar suit; I wear a dove-gray Homburg with it.

abduktedtemplar

New in Town
got it in today. very nice. ill try to get some pics up soon. fits like a glove though ill need to drop a few lbs to really see the trimmer waist bit on the jacket. don't know much about suits or material so i cant tell you about the quality but it looks good. not to bad a find for 100 bucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy