Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whats difference between Buco J21 and J24??

ttonyd

New in Town
What you have is a several thousand dollars. XD
Thanks Monitor.
I've always felt like this jacket was special in some way since I got it from an older friend when I was younger.
In a way I guess I'm lucky I got too big for it to fit me long ago. It wouldn't be in the great shape it's in now if it had fit me after my 20's.

It's a shame it doesn't fit you, you'd really have something special to wear. Many people still dream of owning this jacket, it's a collectors piece more than anything else and that's why they go for as much money as they do. See, this is exactly what I meant earlier on when I asked how would you value even the best repros next to the original? I'm sure everyone would much rather have your jacket than what is considered to be the best reproduction of it but that is beside the point.

Do some research, make sure to know exactly what it is and sell it accordingly. This one's got it all, from what I can tell. You even have the belt for it and if it's the original Buco belt... Well, this is easily worth two grands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass