Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I love dry Cheerios. I carry around a little ziploc bag full of them like I'm an infant. They're the perfect snack.
I used to do that.
But I'd add 2 packs of splenda to give them some sort of sweetness.

2 eggs and 2 pieces of toast, with honey.
Tomorrow, almond flour pancakes, 2 eggs, and honey.
I need to do a lot of work in the yard, and need the energy.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Coffee, spam on wheat toast with peanut butter. And The Voice That Is Great Within Us, American Poetry of the Twentieth Century;
and Eileen Farrell Sings Johnny Mercer :coffee:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Spam & peanut butter....interesting combination.
I had coffee and a raspberry danish today.

Adjust and adapt, make the terrain work to your advantage. Coffee and spam on wheat toast today-out of Skippy Peanut Butter. :)
Tomorrow, coffee and a custard danish however. :coffee:

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
How come you people don't weigh 300 pounds? Or do you?

This is what I ate today and I weigh 285

Breakfast: nothing

Lunch: bowl of beef barley soup. No sandwich, no crackers, no nothing, just the soup

Supper: fried filet of cod, steamed baby carrots and celery, a small glass of lemonade and a cup of tea.

Also had during the day, a small coffee with cream (no sugar) and a glass of fresh vegetable juice from the juicer.

I grow fat on this while you guys are throwing down the eggs, bacon, toast, spam, danishes, muffins, etc every day.

Last edited:
Ha! Good point Stanley. I eat a small breakfast to kick start my metabolism. I am 6'-0" and 180 pounds, but I do love me some greasy southern food every once and a while. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot