Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

...Coors is NOT fizzy water...
Yeah, okay, you just keep telling yourself that. ;)

Not long after my wife and I were married in 1981 one of her brothers and his family came to California for a vacation (they live in Illinois). In preparation for a backyard barbecue at the parents' house, he picked up a couple of six-packs of Coors at a local liquor store. When I questioned his selection, he replied, "Yeah, I know it's crap beer, but we can't get it back home." lol

Yeah, okay, you just keep telling yourself that. ;)

Not long after my wife and I were married in 1981 one of her brothers and his family came to California for a vacation (they live in Illinois). In preparation for a backyard barbecue at the parents' house, he picked up a couple of six-packs of Coors at a local liquor store. When I questioned his selection, he replied, "Yeah, I know it's crap beer, but we can't get it back home." lol

At least he didn't show up with yogurt. :p

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Renault

One Too Many
Weekday morning when I work in town, wifey gets up and I have 2 eggs over easy, 2 sausage patties, hash browns, and toast waiting for me in the kitchen! I'm serious! Yes, I'm extremely lucky. She enjoys doing it and I enjoy eating it!! I don't generally eat lunch during the workday.

Oh yes and coffee. Only time I drink beer for breakfast is in hunting camp with a good pipe! That way I complete the holy trinity of alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot