Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
ITA! Hot sauce & jalapenos are good for you.
As long as it's not way on up there on the scale, like those indian peppers.
My favorite sauces are Louisiana Hot Sauce, and Cholula Hot Sauce.
I use it on all green vegetables, corn, fish, and like tonight...tacos. (to keep us back on track). :)

dnjan

One Too Many
And I am a fan of the Marie Sharp's Green Habenaro hot sauce, which was an ingrediant in last night's black beans with sausage.

In general, I prefer hot sauces as ingrediants, rather than as condiments. Flavour gets incorporated better that way.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The Mexican restaurant we go to on occasion, has El Yucateco Habanero. Works well on fajitas.
Tonight I gave myself a night off, I bought a rotissere chicken from Fresh Market, and fixed curly fries with it.

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
No pictures, but tonight Teen-aged Hood bbq'd chicken and carne asada, which was enjoyed with a green salad, steamed asparagus with that butter and lemon dipping sauce, and twice-baked potatoes. I'm still full as I type this...

^ Bring beer. And hot sauce. :D

Will this work?:
drinks.jpeg

P10202131.jpg

:rofl:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
^ Bring beer. And hot sauce. :D
Sausage, beer, and hot sauce?
I dropped beer for wine years ago, but the other 2...where do I sign up? :D
BTW tonight I grilled pork chops in the Nuwave Oven.
Mine were covered in a cajun seasoning recipe I found online, and eaten with green beans (trying to cut carbs again). The wife used some sort of parmesan bread crumb mix from Kraft, that she got at Walmart on hers.
No beer, but a nice wine from the Cotes Du Rhone area of France. Kinda goes. ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart