Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Beef and chicken fajitas, with onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms (I just pick those out), drizzled with habanero hot sauce at a local mexican restaurant.
Easier to do that since the wife had a meeting near there and it was 5pm...I mean twist my arm why don't you? ;)

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If I had the tomato, I would have a toast sandwich of canned mackerel, mustard, tomato, and lettuce. Canned mackerel is a surprisingly good dish. Room temperature. When just opened, the canned fish smell is...like canned fish. But the mackerel meat is great. This is not a joke. I love that sandwich.

...and we ate by the bright LED light of the new 'Olde Brooklyn Lantern',too..!!

Clearly brother HD, you must learn the correct ways:
darkcity2.JPG

Last edited:
I had 2 pieces of Petrillo's Pizza in the freezer I warmed in the oven. Petrillo's has been making pizza since 1954 over in Rosemead / San Gabriel and they open a second one in the Glendora area. Coming from NY and favoring Albert's Pizza Copiague-LI, I find Petrillo's to be among the best I have had out in California.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Fried Catfish, fries, and hushpuppies.
I was cleaning a room to put some exercise equipment in it, so cooking was not an option tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff