Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

What year? I've been eyeing up a '96, which is the same year as mine. He's asking 3500, but it's dark blue and has a moonroof, which I like.

Anywho, not dinner yet, but I had egg/sausage mcmuffin sandwiches, not from McDonald's though, hashbrowns, and coffee.

BTW Tom, I've seen a Fleetwood for sale in the next county from mine, every time I go to the meatmarket. They want $3500 and I suppose something is wrong with it, because nobody has touched it, or it's not their style.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Yours is probably better for you Tom.
As for the car it's green...I think.
Too far to drive though just for a car, unless it's very rare.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Well James, you put your Lean Cuisine in the floorboard at 8am, and by noon it's done. Then your tv dinner after lunch, and by quitting time that's done too. So really a triple black car during the summer IS useful. :)

Tonight I cooked steak and green beans. No carbs because I overdid those last night.
Also a glass of red wine Domaine De Couron 2009. I bought a few bottles a few weeks ago, as this one tastes good to me so far.

dnjan

One Too Many
By the way (getting back on topic), my wife made a big mid-day meal, since she was going to the theatre with a friend.

So I made polenta with mushrooms and onions. Spread it onto wax paper to cool (solidify), and then cut it into pieces to fry.
Very good, but I also put shredded parmeson on some of the pieces while it was frying, and covered the pan to allow the cheese to melt.

Really good!

I think I have identified aThianksgiving side ...

Ended up having a couple leftover burgers. Nothing fancy, but it hit the spot.

the farmers produce the milk and we make the cheese :)
Hard to find dairymaid gals these days.

Isn't that where 'cheese' comes from?
I bet Tom could fit in nicely with a cute dairymaid cousin!

Good to know!!

I've got relatives in Wisconsin (mother's side, dairy farmers)
so I have a soft spot :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails