Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

A date??? That'd be nice! lol

Where's Tommy to defend himself? Out on a date???

Yes I am, three wagons in the stable and perhaps going to look at one on Sunday :p

Willing to bet he's drooling at an ol' stationwagon somewhere. That poor boy's addicted.

That is precisely where I was and where I will be tomorrow. Time and a half! Cha-ching!

...Making cheese & $$.

I wish I was a gourmet chef! I could make some money on the side doing some sort of work, perhaps catering?

I think you are lying to us. You will be embarassed if we out you as a gourmet chef out there. :p

That's the best compliment I've gotten in a coon's age!!!

Yeah..it's obvious that Tom is brat opposite attitudedly..but with a brat appetite most assuredly.

Anywho, it's Friday and that means fish for me for supper!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Nice cover, but I really think you found a woman driving a stationwagon who could also cook.
Going to the store for groceries, including fish on Fridays. :)
Another wagon? Now what would be cool, is to find the rare Cadillac wagons from the 80's. I've only seen 2, and they were meant to be a hearse, but were not converted (I suppose). Someone down the street from me, when I was a teen, had one.

Fish for me since it was Saturday, with curly fries and seasoned crinkles, and this time hushpuppies. Takes an hour to cook all that but it's worth it.

Sounds perfect to me lol

They made Cadillac wagons, all the way as far back as the fifties. Coach companies would make them. Elvis even had one, in the seventies.

Going to the store for groceries, including fish on Fridays. :)
Another wagon? Now what would be cool, is to find the rare Cadillac wagons from the 80's. I've only seen 2, and they were meant to be a hearse, but were not converted (I suppose). Someone down the street from me, when I was a teen, had one.

From your mouth to God's ears :p

Nice cover, but I really think you found a woman driving a stationwagon who could also cook.

Sounds perfect to me lol

They made Cadillac wagons, all the way as far back as the fifties. Coach companies would make them. Elvis even had one, in the seventies.

From your mouth to God's ears :p

A cadillac station wagon. Hmmmm...
caddywagon1.jpg

1979_Cadillac_Custom_Station_Wagon_For_Sale_Side_1.jpg

and on the door it says:
1979_Cadillac_Custom_Station_Wagon_For_Sale_Door_Logo_1.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
James, the blue one you posted in that series of wagons, is very similar to the one I saw as a teen.
It's very possible someone moved to my state from out West or up North, where several of these would have been sold/ordered.
I say that because I had never seen one down here until the mid 80's.
BTW Tom, I've seen a Fleetwood for sale in the next county from mine, every time I go to the meatmarket. They want $3500 and I suppose something is wrong with it, because nobody has touched it, or it's not their style. I'd buy it but it won't fit in my carport, too wide and too long! :)

Tonight it's steak, and since we did fries last night, probably green beans and some other vegetable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails