Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

rue

10929192.jpg

The servants dinning room. You should see the Owner's dining room. :p

Yes.... you both got me. I live in Hearst's Castle.... :rolleyes:

CaramelSmoothie

Practically Family
Tonight I will be having grass fed beef burgers grilled over hickory wood lump charcoal and topped with cheese, bacon, raw onions and pickles with a side of spinach drizzled in extra virgin oil and topped with garlic.

I made a BBQ with a chimney starter full of mequite I took several good sized country style pork ribs and marinaded them in the vinegar from those pickled jalapeno slices. then at the end gave then a little slather of BBQ sauce. The pork was peppery and pretty spicy with just a short marinade. Every one enjoyed them. Even Max the Wunderdog got some rib meat.

I made a BBQ with a chimney starter full of mequite I took several good sized country style pork ribs and marinaded them in the vinegar from those pickled jalapeno slices. then at the end gave then a little slather of BBQ sauce. The pork was peppery and pretty spicy with just a short marinade. Every one enjoyed them. Even Max the Wunderdog got some rib meat.

Sounds great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace