Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Not like Mike's, closer to sparkling. If it's beer than Guinness or Dos Equis are my likes. And Dos Equis tends to go with a meal really well while Guinness is a meal.
:D
I really enjoy Dos Equis dark on tap with a meal. If not that..SA Boston Lager. Sometimes even SmithWicks in a tall icy mug with a meatloaf sandwich and breaded mushrooms from a local pub.
Think I tried Guiness once years ago. Doesn't it have kind of a bitter aftertaste..?

In the beginning, I too was not a fan of MMA, but I have since seen the light. The more I watched, the more I realized how intensely skillfully entertaining it was and ever since, I have been hooked. Of course I am a big fan of sports in general so that may account for my like of mixed martial arts.

I became interested in MMA years ago after boxing started losing it's heros and splitting into different factions. You are absolutely correct about the skill involved..plus the endurance! This sport has progressed to a much higher level over the years. The top fighters are now simply amazing!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I was a little low on groceries, so for lunch I had cracked pepper turkey with three pepper colby jack cheese on soft French bread and good old French's mustard, and some potato chips. I forgot how good plain old mustard tastes! I washed it down with a mix of fruit punch and sweetened green tea, it's ok I wasn't driving! Incidentally, no bacon, or oatmeal was harmed during this meal.

I really enjoy Dos Equis dark on tap with a meal. If not that..SA Boston Lager. Sometimes even SmithWicks in a tall icy mug with a meatloaf sandwich and breaded mushrooms from a local pub.
Think I tried Guiness once years ago. Doesn't it have kind of a bitter aftertaste..?

To some, it may. On tap is the only way that I will drink it.

I became interested in MMA years ago after boxing started losing it's heros and splitting into different factions. You are absolutely correct about the skill involved..plus the endurance! This sport has progressed to a much higher level over the years. The top fighters are now simply amazing!

The UFC in particular is much smarter at the moment in promoting fights, matchmaking, and rewarding the fans than boxing. I agree, the skillsets, the endurance and the ability to think, adapt, and adjust in the blink of an eye make for an amazing sport. Another aspect I truly enjoy is that for the most part, the fighters have and show respect for each other and their sport.

Linguica sausage with sauteéd mushrooms, onions and peppers. :hungry:

f6cee73c-001b-437c-9275-517d49efbc73_zps57e4a5f1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points