Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Hell..the larger filling stations near the interstates here have embedded Taco Bells..Subway..McDonalds,etc. Many even full service restaurants. Truckers demand good meals while they get a brake job. Even the Speedway station down the street from me offers a diverse microwave menu. I never eat there...but I did see what looked like a 280 woman carrying out a few burritos..some softee icecream cones and a couple Big Gulps. Nothing strange there...
HD

Hell..the larger filling stations near the interstates here have embedded Taco Bells..Subway..McDonalds,etc. Many even full service restaurants. Truckers demand good meals while they get a brake job. Even the Speedway station down the street from me offers a diverse microwave menu. I never eat there...but I did see what looked like a 280 woman carrying out a few burritos..some softee icecream cones and a couple Big Gulps. Nothing strange there...
HD

:eeek::eusa_doh:

Isn't it strange that tracksuits are mainly worn by people who've never been anywhere near a track? :p Of course it's also been ages since I've seen a skier actually wearing a ski mask.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points